10.30.2011


and i fell into the soil.

i found a place of green and black.
i closed my eyesand raised my arms in blessing.
then brother earth let me sink, slowly into his loving arms.

from my fingertips came my children. those of black wings, faced of onyx, bodies of adamant. cloaks of smoke and iron.

around me they flew, a cylinder black and tall.

i opened a chasm as the foundation of an edifice great,

a temple eternal.

and men from nations of unknown lands came, and many brought gifts, and i grew rich. and i grew powerful.
and the kings of the nearby lands opened their gates to me and paid me tribute.
and many crowns i collected.

i melted them all down in my cauldron. runes of power beyond the worlds i wrote.
and from these i fashioned a circlet, light in appearance, delicate. But its weight is of many bars of purest gold.

No comments: