11.16.2010

haven't posted in ages. my life has been pretty dry. but the divine office has helped to keep me, keep me, well, i don't know what to call it. alive? not sure. In a 21st century way, i feel my enemies (money, circumstances, health) closing in around me. O Lord, save me QUICKLY!

In the meantime, I am very pleased that my little Priory has officially begun and we now have a small website to celebrate it. Of course, so much more to do with it. But i am allowed precious little time to devote to such projects, fun as they are.


Pray for me as I will for thee.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro. Pete,

I enjoyed very much this brief entry as I can identify so well with it. I haven't had much blogging or socializing time online either due to finishing my Rule of Life, my further attempts at trying to set up my apartment so it's conducive to a consecrated religious life and recovering from colds and flu. I can't imagine how you do it all while keeping a full time job and raising three young children!! I also liked what you done so far with your new priory website! Yes, the problems of health and money never seem to let up but we carry on as St Clare so beautifully advises us.
Pray for me as I also pray for thee! =)

Anonymous said...

Mate. Este blog es increíble. ¿Cómo puedo hacer que se vea así de bien?